Copyright 2020 Nick Davies
BLAST® and BLAST Technique® are registered Trade Marks
No: UK00003284636 and
Mob: 07962-100 942
Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) was the probably the most effective tool out there for dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Trauma, but as with anything, things develop and change over time.
Nick Davies' BLAST Technique® is an Amygdala Desensitising Technique (ADT) which has been created and developed to work faster and more effectively with PTSD and trauma.
It has now been effectively used thousands of times by hundreds of trained BLAST® and Advanced BLAST Technique® Practitioners in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, Holland and the Czech Republic for conditions detailed below:
PTSD, complex PTSD and trauma from:
Sexual Assaults, Physical Assaults, Child Abuse, Robbery, Mugging, Terrorist Attacks, Narcissist Relationship Abuse, Natural Disasters & Being Diagnosed with Life-Threatening Illnesses.
Anxiety, General Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Postnatal Depression, Traumatic Birth, Addictions, Phobias, Allergies, Intimidation From Bullying, Jealousy, Anger, Rage, Guilt, Shame, Insomnia, Cravings, Bereavement, Grief, Relationship Breakups, and it can be used to discover any root cause of feelings or emotions.
Without this technique I wouldn't be as an effective therapist and is one of the reasons I take the cases other therapists avoid. This is seriously one tool I believe everybody should have at their disposal!
The following topics will be covered during the workshop:
* History of EMDR
* Who is affected? (Percentages of men and women)
* How does it work? Shapiro’s and LeDoux’s theories
* The roles of the Amygdala, Hippocampus and Thalamus
* Stress and the General Adaptation Syndrome (GAS)
* How it affects the organism
* The NICE definition of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
* Auditory and Kinaesthetic EMDR
* EMDR 8 Steps
* EMDR Standard Protocol
* How to spot PTSD or trauma with sensory acuity
* Research and effectiveness of EMDR
* EMDR, NLP and John Grinder
* Eye Accessing Cues
* Repression or suppression of emotional trauma
* The "Pending Tray" theory
* The use of suggestion and metaphor
* What is “Transactional Analysis”?
* “Trauma Re-enactment” – Why Clients Replay the Trauma
* The ‘Drama Triangle’ and how it affects relationships
* What Causes PTSD and Trauma?
* Different types of PTSD & Trauma
* The Importance of Proper Preparation When Treating Trauma
* “What Emotions Do You Feel?”
* BLAST Technique® v.2 (Bi-Lateral Analysis & Stimulation Treatment) Protocol - Accelerate the processing speed
* BLAST Technique® Protocol - Short v.2
* Personal History
* BLAST® Self-Care Protocols 1-4
* "Release Stress Now!" Hypnotherapy Script
The course is accredited by the ACCPH (ACCPH the Professional Body for Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Clinical Hypnotherapists) and also counts towards your Continual Professional Development (CPD).
The workshop will be run face to face in Coventry on Saturday and Sunday 19th & 20th September 2020 from 10am to 5pm. It's £497 per person but if you pay before Sunday 13th September 2020 you can save £100 and pay only £397. You will receive a 35-page set of detailed handouts, a "BLAST Technique® Practitioner, EMDR, PTSD and Trauma" certificate, plus free access to a private Facebook discussion group* purely for registered BLAST Technique® Practitioners, plus 2 awesome BLAST Technique® "Neuralyzer" pens!
Secure your place by clicking the PayPal link below:
If you want to see testimonies from previous students go to the "Reviews" tab and click on "Student Testimonials".
* We reserve the right to remove anyone from the FB group for breach of the forum rules.